- Are easy to update.
- Engage & build your readership.
- Adapt as your career changes.
- Present your work like nothing else can.
…but we do so much more.
Whether you love to do everything yourself, or feel a little lost, Wax is here to hold your hand… or not. Ask us about working with Wax!
Wax helps authors plan strategic communications that maximize book sales—from pre-order to backlist. We leverage every step in the book life cycle: coming soon teasers, title/cover/excerpt reveals, launch and post-launch promotions, and more. You won’t miss an opportunity to get your books into readers’ hands.
Site news and newsletter communications:
- content and timing strategy, copy writing, graphics, set up, design and deploy (as much or as little as you need)
- help you build and maintain a clean mailing list of engaged readers
- keep up with spam and compliance/privacy regulations
- Strategic posting calendars, social graphics, and implementation
- Post writing, scheduling, and publishing
- Reader relationship and online reputation management
…and plain ol’ good advice.
Graphic Design Services
As an author, your website is your brand. Wax visual designs translate to all your other marking to work your brand—because consistency in all your visuals is key.
- Book Covers (that’s an important one!) design and output for vendors/printing
- Promotional graphics
- Social media headers and graphics
- Share tiles
- Swag (book marks, promotional products, and merch)
- Banners, trade show displays, and signage
Author Assistant Services
Wax offers a full suite of “author assistant services” which means, if you need help managing your books, contests, promotions and more, we are your virtual assistant, which might include:
- Updating your website for you
- Sweeping for new editions, for example, audio or international
- Responding to reader emails and inquiries (as “Your Team”)
- Managing contests and prizes
- Coordinating events
- Social media management
- Working with reader teams
- Marketing support and assistance